Come out for a Donut Ruck this Sunday. Ruck starts at 7:30AM but if you want to meet up for coffee before, be there at 7AM.
Start Point: Mojo Donuts Parking Lot
8870 SW 40th St #13, Miami, FL 33165
Start Time: 7:30AM
* Rucksack, we recommend GORUCK
* Hydration bladder filled with water (2L minimum)
* Comfortable Shoes
* Comfortable Clothes, (Think workout clothes)
* Ruck Weight (see below)
A good starting weight is 10-20lbs but if you are training for a GORUCK Challenge event here are the requirements.
Light Challenge (4-5 Hours | 7-10 Miles)
* If you weigh >150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
* If you weigh < 150 lbs = 10 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
Tough Challenge (10-12 Hours | 15-20 Miles) or
Heavy Challenge (24+ Hours | 40+ Miles)
* If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
* If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
About Vice City Ruckers
Vice City Ruckers is a South Florida training group and GORUCK ruck club that actively promotes rucking which is a form of social fitness. We usually meet 3-4 times a month and cover anywhere from 3-15 miles.
What is Rucking?
Rucking is the sport of walking long distances with a weighted bag or rucksack. This is usually completed as a group, with an emphasis on teamwork. Interspersed are bouts of physical training. To learn more about rucking, visit http://www.goruck.com/rucking